The Burns Lake & District Chamber of Commerce was incorporated on January 10th, 1927. We are in the 94th year of our incorporation, we are honoured to represent the businesses in Burns Lake & the Lakes District as the Voice of Business.
The Burns Lake & District Chamber of Commerce is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors.
We are located at 258 Hwy 16 in Burns Lake, BC. Our regular hours of operation are 10:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Thursday, closed Statutory Holidays.
Our Chamber offers many workshops and networking opportunities – please check our events page.
Board of Directors 2020-2021
- President: Mark Rogers, Kal Tire
- Vice-President: Ron Zayac, Tech North Solutions
- Treasurer/Secretary: Alice Harris, RBC Burns Lake
- Past-President: Laura Blackwell, Lakes District News
- Jason Jubinville, P & B Feeds ‘N’ Needs
- Klaus Posselt, Tahtsa Group
- Rose Unruh, Alternative Grounds Coffee & Tea House
- Bryanne White, Wild Roots Flowers & Gifts
- Sandra Stevens, Pacific Atlantic Pipeline Construction
- Shirley Wiebe, Green Zone Grocer
- Paul Davidson, Chinook Community Forest