The Burns Lake & District Chamber of Commerce is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors. Please see our Governance page for more information on our current Board of Directors, committees, and policies.
We are located at 540 Highway 16 West in Burns Lake, BC. Our regular hours of operation are 9:00am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday, closed Statutory Holidays except during the summer season when we are open 7 days a week.
Our Chamber offers many workshops and networking opportunities – please check our events page.
Board of Directors 2018-2019
- President: Laura Blackwell, Lakes District News
- Vice-President: Lianne Olson, Rio Tinto
- Treasurer: Richard Vossen, Babine Forest Products
- Secretary: Alice Harris, RBC Burns Lake
- Past-President: Linda Uchacz, Yarn & Sew On
- Ruben Gaytan, Hampton Affiliates
- Paul Hilliard, Woods N’ Water
- Madisen Marr, Credit Union
- Ken Nielsen, Chinook Comfor Partnership
- Klaus Posselt, Tahtsa Group
- Ameet Singh, Overwaitea
- Lynn Synotte, CNC Lakes District Campus
- Linda Uchacz, Yarn & Sew On