The Burns Lake & District Chamber of Commerce was incorporated on January 10th, 1927. We are in our 92nd year of our incorporation, we are honored to represent the businesses in Burns Lake & the Lakes District as the Voice of Business.
The Burns Lake & District Chamber of Commerce is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors.
We are located at 540 Highway 16 West in Burns Lake, BC. Our regular hours of operation are 9:00am to 3:00pm Monday to Friday, closed Statutory Holidays except during the summer season when we are open 7 days a week.
Our Chamber offers many workshops and networking opportunities – please check our events page.
Board of Directors 2018-2019
- President: Mark Rogers, Kal Tire
- Vice-President: Lianne Olson, Rio Tinto
- Treasurer: Richard Vossen, Babine Forest Products
- Secretary: Alice Harris, RBC Burns Lake
- Past-President: Laura Blackwell, Lakes District News
- Ruben Gaytan, Hampton Affiliates
- Paul Hilliard, Woods N’ Water
- Jason Jubinville, P & B Feeds ‘N’ Needs
- Ken Neilsen, Chinook Comfor Partnership
- Klaus Posselt, Tahtsa Group
- Ron Zayac, Tech North Solutions
- Rose Unruh, Alternative Grounds Coffee & Tea House
- Michael Vatcher, Overwaitea
- Linda Uchacz, Yarn and Sew On