Join Deb McClelland for Board Governance training. Deb was in Burns Lake last year and her workshop was packed full of great information for board of directors. We had very positive reviews and were asked to bring Deb back to Burns Lake.
Some of the strategies and best practices you will learn in this dynamic and highly engaging workshop include:
- The Seven components of governing
- The board/CEO partnership
- Sample terms of reference for committees and boards
- Board & CEO roles, responsibilities & authority
- Developing board agendas & the consent agenda
- CEO performance evaluation
- Principles of governing your board
- What policies do we need?